Notice: This is a private website. By visiting, accessing, using, etc. this website, or any of its entertainment, libraries, etc. in any way, you hereby agree that you have entered
into a private domain subject to the private membership tenets of Florida's Showcase Green Envirohome© (FSGE©).
Green Guidelines for
Florida's Showcase Green Envirohome™
FSGE followed 15 sets of green building guidelines during construction and achieved Fortified...for safer living certification and a record-breaking Florida Water Star certification. Commissioned by the United States Department of Energy on behalf of FSGE, Florida Solar Energy Center documented in writing that FSGE "far exceeded" Platinum LEED certification as well as Energy Star Qualified Home certification. To fill in the gaps, FSGE created its own green living guidelines, FSGE Greenest Requirements™, to account for the fact that no mainstream green building guidelines bother to measure or eliminate/mitigate in vivo radiocontamination—due to nearby nuclear plants, nuclear medicine facilities, nuclear disasters, nuclear weaponry/fuel rods at government bases, etc. as well as far away nuclear disasters such as Fukushima, etc.—or electropollution, endocrine disruptors, fluorescent lighting, etc.
- FSGE Greenest Requirements™
- Institute for Business & Home Safety Fortified...for Safe Living Standards
- Federal Alliance For Safe Homes Guidelines
- St. Johns River Water Management District Florida Water Star Residential Criteria Qualifications Checklist
- Indoor Air Quality & Occupant's Comfort
- United States Department of Energy (DOE) Building America Best Practices, and the updated DOE Builder's Challenge and the Challenge Home Program
- United States Green Building Council Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design LEED for Homes Rating System
- EPA Energy Star Qualified Home Requirements
- National Association of Homebuilders Green Building Guidelines
- Florida Green Building Coalition's Florida Green Home Certification Standard
- American Lung Association Health House Builder Guidelines
- EPA WaterSense New Homes Program
- Florida Power & Light BuildSmart For New Homes Program
- The Sustainable Sites Initiative Guidelines and Performance Benchmarks
- City of Austin, Texas Green Building Guidelines
- City of Seattle, Washington Green Building Guidelines
FSGE Sponsors -
News & Press -
All rights reserved. Copyright © 2015.
Website design, images and text are subject to national and international copyright laws
and may not be copied, reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or distributed in any way.